Jason Brown's "Sinnerman" program...

This is where we discuss figure skating and skating related items. How did you favourite skaters perform, and so on? However we never speculate on the private lives of skaters, like who might be going out with whom, because that is poison and is not tolerated here. A good guideline is that if it's not publicly announced, in the papers etc. then it's probably best to leave it alone. Is it a gray area? Then write to me and ask.
Elizabeth

Jason Brown's "Sinnerman" program...

Post by Elizabeth » Fri May 07, 2021 8:07 pm

An article, written before the World Team Trophy (WTT), about the program which was choreographed by Rohene Ward: https://t.co/xv9VocJ1Vl?amp=1

Here's a link to his performance of "Sinnerman" at the WTT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQMP8Me ... m&index=42

Jason doing part of the program at the Cricket Club as filmed on ice by Jordan Cowan of On Ice Perspectives: https://www.instagram.com/p/COlBX_aHse- ... lwisrgo9fz

Jason has recently announced that he intends to keep this fabulous program as his SP for next season.

Jason intends to return to his Schindler's List program for his FS for next season.

Both excellent choices, in my opinion :)

happyheini

Re: Jason Brown's "Sinnerman" program...

Post by happyheini » Sat May 08, 2021 1:27 pm

Thank you, Elizabeth for posting these items on my favourite skater. I hope he will do well in the coing season and make it to the Olympics (if the ever happen).

Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth » Sat May 08, 2021 3:25 pm

happyheini wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 1:27 pm
Thank you, Elizabeth for posting these items on my favourite skater. I hope he will do well in the coing season and make it to the Olympics (if the ever happen).
You're quite welcome :) I have been following his progress since he was a young junior skater and will admit to having a soft spot for him :D

happyheini

Post by happyheini » Sun May 09, 2021 1:38 pm

....so I am not the only one.... :lol:

Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth » Fri May 28, 2021 11:40 am

And now a much-deserved award to the "Sinnerman" choreographer, Rohene Ward - here's his reaction on winning the Professional Skaters Association’s 2021 Paul McGrath Choreographer of the Year EDI Award:

happyheini

Post by happyheini » Fri May 28, 2021 4:42 pm

I knew it! I am not wrong to adore Jason's skating artistry and joy.

Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:01 pm

Jason has returned to Canada and has completed his 14 day quarantine so he's now ready to get back to the ice, according to his post on Twitter.

Judy

Post by Judy » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:26 am

You are definitely not alone in your love of Jason Heini.

happyheini

Post by happyheini » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:14 pm

I am happy to hear that, Judy. He is a fine young man and still growing artistically. Happy summer everyone.