Ice Academy of Montreal

This is where we discuss figure skating and skating related items. How did you favourite skaters perform, and so on? However we never speculate on the private lives of skaters, like who might be going out with whom, because that is poison and is not tolerated here. A good guideline is that if it's not publicly announced, in the papers etc. then it's probably best to leave it alone. Is it a gray area? Then write to me and ask.
Elizabeth

Ice Academy of Montreal

Post by Elizabeth » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:32 am

Marie-France, Romain & Patrice held a live Facebook press conference this morning to announce the transition of the Montreal International Skating School (at Gadbois) into a new and expanded Ice Academy of Montreal (I.AM) - bigger, better, broader education/development aspects involving both skaters and (future) coaches. They will be formally including the group that they have already been working with on non-skating aspects of development and are looking toward helping students with life beyond skating.

"I.AM - The Future of Ice Dance Excellence"

fred

Re: Ice Academy of Montreal

Post by fred » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:57 pm

That;s fantastic. Marie-France, Romain & Patrice have a clear idea of what is needed and I agree completely with their approach. It's the way of the future.