I'm OK, but...

I will post board issues here, and announce when I am going to prune old messages, or try another update. (It'll be a long time before I try that again). But if you're having problems with the board, I certainly do, or if you have a request about a feature, then this is the place for that.
Elizabeth

Re: I'm OK, but...

Post by Elizabeth » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:56 am

Sound like things are progressing well, Fred. Good luck with the move, etc.

I think that I read somewhere that you will be able to watch Battle of the Blades on a live stream this time. If I find out more, I'll post it in the appropriate thread :)

happyheini

Post by happyheini » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:43 pm

Hmm, would that cut out the commercials?

fred

Post by fred » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:32 am

I saw no commercials during the original. I use a pretty good ad blocker, but Twitter is sending me ads for now. I may get of twitter after the election is over if they don't stop.

Everything is going well with the move. I sign the lease and get my keys tomorrow night. I'll be moving some boxes into the new place at that time. I bought a new cat carrier, and I've picked out the litterbox I want, as one does. :lol: :roll:

My good friend, David, said he can probably get a truck, I'm trusting & hopeful in that. :)

I have a few people who say they will help if their schedule allows. I'm working on that too. It's hard to get people to help, when you can't tell them what day is it, Sat. or Sun. on a long weekend. The new house may include me, a few boxes, a new air mattress, and a cat named Clawdius. :lol: :lol: :lol:

kittykins

Post by kittykins » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:11 pm

I'm glad things are going better for you Fred. I'm no real fan of WW's, but lately I've heard from people that they do encourage high protein and low carbs. They are changing all the time.