This is where we discuss figure skating and skating related items. How did you favourite skaters perform, and so on? However we never speculate on the private lives of skaters, like who might be going out with whom, because that is poison and is not tolerated here. A good guideline is that if it's not publicly announced, in the papers etc. then it's probably best to leave it alone. Is it a gray area? Then write to me and ask.
- Posts: 1760
- Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:52 pm
- Location: Ottawa, ON
The official announcement of the decisions is here: https://www.isu.org/inside-isu/isu-comm ... -2234/file
Among the highlights:
- provisional admission of three new national figure skating associations - Chile, Peru & Vietnam;
- approval of the 2019/20 GP locations and dates;
- provisional approval of the 2020/21 GP locations and dates;
- approval of the 2019/20 Challenger Series locations and dates; and
- The Council decided to award Ms. Susan Heffernan (CAN) and Ms. Joanne Shaw (CAN) with the ISU Gold Award of Merit for their valuable contribution to the ISU sports.
See also this announcement regarding the GP & Challenger Series events: https://www.isu.org/media-centre/press- ... 19-20/file