Favourite Cats! (and Skating?)

This is where we can talk about things not included in the forums above. Still board rules apply, so no hurtful posts are allowed Exchange recipes, talk about your hobbies, there's been some great discussions about Downton Abbey, and so on.
kittykins

Favourite Cats! (and Skating?)

Post by kittykins »

We used to have a thread in honour of our favourite cats, but that was a very long time ago...

I was sorting pictures and came across this photo in one of my albums of my sister's cat Sunset in 1998. Perhaps she was watching Jennifer Robinson? (not sure, haha). She was a beautiful cat: grey with pinky-peach accents so came by her name honestly. She's been gone for years now. I'd forgotten she liked to watch skating, at least that one time, lol. ;)

Sunset Watching Skating 1998 40%.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death, And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.” (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis)
fred

Re: Favourite Cats! (and Skating?)

Post by fred »

That's a lovely cat. I've served a lot of cats in my time. (Dogs have owners. Cats have staff!)
kittykins

Re: Favourite Cats! (and Skating?)

Post by kittykins »

Haha!! That is SO true! :)
"At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death, And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.” (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis)