Web Site all set for another year.

I will post board issues here, and announce when I am going to prune old messages, or try another update. (It'll be a long time before I try that again). But if you're having problems with the board, I certainly do, or if you have a request about a feature, then this is the place for that.
fred

Web Site all set for another year.

Post by fred »

Hi All,

The web hosting service has received my site payment for another year, and I'm happy to be able to do that. I have been diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure which had my body loaded up with fluid and the cure was diuretics since the 9th of May. I've gone from 301 lbs. to 239 lbs since that time.
I was also getting off my bike at the doctor's office when I hooked my heel over a cable that I use to lock the bike, and I went over backwards. I injured my back and it's been a long slow painful recovery, and it's still a problem. It will be for another month or two, although it's better than it was.
I have 14 tomato plants going in pots at waist level, which makes them easy to reach. I'm hoping to have enough to preserve a few in the fall. It's getting harder to loose weight now, probably because the fluid is gone and what remains is real fat. I'll struggle onward with my exercise limited by back pain. I thought about getting up to Montreal for the big competition, but I set it aside, once more.
Enjoy your summer, friends.
Elizabeth

Re: Web Site all set for another year.

Post by Elizabeth »

Thanks for looking after that, Fred.

I'm sorry to hear about your various "challenges" - please take care of yourself!
happyheini

Post by happyheini »

Many thanks Fred. I am glad you are taking it one day at a time and hope you will get better along the way.
fred

Post by fred »

Thanks. It is slowly improving.
kittykins

Post by kittykins »

That's great! Thank you Fred!
"At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death, And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.” (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis)