Downton Abbey

This is where we can talk about things not included in the forums above. Still board rules apply, so no hurtful posts are allowed Exchange recipes, talk about your hobbies, there's been some great discussions about Downton Abbey, and so on.
kittykins

Downton Abbey

Post by kittykins » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:59 am

Here's some info. about the movie in the future, but I had also heard it might be a prequel.

http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/87605 ... y-season-6

Theme Parks?
https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/20 ... theme-park

I haven't been able to get into the series Victoria at all. Unfortunately I bought the Blu-ray of season 1 before making sure I liked it. :roll:

fred

Re: Downton Abbey

Post by fred » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:39 pm

That's the problem with these series. I've deleted all the Downton Abbey episodes. I didn't care for them, except great acting & costumes. I don't care that much about costumes. And I said I was never going to watch them again anyway. It freed up a whole bunch of space on my disk.
I don't know if they'll have a streaming site when they broadcast, like June whats-her-name, but I may just take a peek at new material, if it's easy. I hope you'll enjoy the series, people.

kittykins

Post by kittykins » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:56 pm

Ya that girl was a bit "funny". She said it wasn't illegal to upload but was illegal to download. It's actually the opposite here in Canada and I think in the States too. If someone posts something and you download it to your computer you probably won't get into trouble unless you distribute it.

fred

Post by fred » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:34 am

They did change the law a while ago and now instead of prosecuting they seem to be blocking bit-torrent transfers. When I installed my latest MINT Linux, the tools for copying DVD and CD were missing. We can still do some things, but it's not like it used to be. So all the new movies coming out now, I will not be seeing them. Maybe that's not so much of a loss. I might get some more work done. :)

kittykins

Post by kittykins » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:36 pm

Well, it's always been illegal to upload copyrighted material. Canada has always been a little more lenient about downloading. I've never felt right about downloading full movies people post. It's really not a good idea. Now live streaming is so universal or you can rent it for not too much cost.

kittykins

Post by kittykins » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:34 pm

Well, have people heard??!! The film is finally confirmed and filming will start this summer! :o What's also exciting is the original cast will all be coming back! Whoot....finally!!

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-44822420#

happyheini

Post by happyheini » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:54 pm

Yeah!!!!

kittykins

Post by kittykins » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:40 pm

Speaking of all things British... :roll: :lol:
The Queen with Presidents.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kittykins

Post by kittykins » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:45 pm

Matthew may be in the movie? My day is made, lol! :D :lol: He'll have to put on a bit of weight though. He's WAY too skinny imho, lol.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/em-down ... soc_trk=fb :lol: :lol:

kittykins

Post by kittykins » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:33 pm