Susan Boyle Reveals Health Crisis, on BGT Final 2023

This is where we can talk about things not included in the forums above. Still board rules apply, so no hurtful posts are allowed Exchange recipes, talk about your hobbies, there's been some great discussions about Downton Abbey, and so on.
kittykins

Susan Boyle Reveals Health Crisis, on BGT Final 2023

Post by kittykins »

Wow, that's really too bad about Susan suffering a Health Crisis last April (see 5:00 mark)!! I'm glad she's doing better. I did sort of wonder when there was nothing in the news about her performances or new albums. What Simon said was nice too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lczd08VLfWk&t=219s
"At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death, And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.” (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis)
fred

Re: Susan Boyle Reveals Health Crisis, on BGT Final 2023

Post by fred »

It's very inspiring music. One of my favourites since I first heard it.
kittykins

Re: Susan Boyle Reveals Health Crisis, on BGT Final 2023

Post by kittykins »

fred wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:47 am It's very inspiring music. One of my favourites since I first heard it.
She is a beautiful singer no doubt. She was supposed to sing at a Prayer Breakfast recently. I'm so glad she is getting back into performance and I hope she can make a new album. She has a lot of sacred music...perhaps that will be a possibility.
"At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death, And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.” (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis)