Junior figure skating champion goes missing in Moscow

This is where we discuss figure skating and skating related items. How did you favourite skaters perform, and so on? However we never speculate on the private lives of skaters, like who might be going out with whom, because that is poison and is not tolerated here. A good guideline is that if it's not publicly announced, in the papers etc. then it's probably best to leave it alone. Is it a gray area? Then write to me and ask.
fred

Junior figure skating champion goes missing in Moscow

Post by fred »

Police have deployed search dogs in an effort to find 16-year-old Alina Gorbacheva, who was last seen entering a park

https://www.rt.com/russia/582050-russia ... r-missing/

It's still a mystery. Lets hope she is alright.

If I guess correctly that should be Zaryadye park, just East of the Kremlin. and somewhat south of the Church. (Google maps is your friend). I think the authorities will find out more as time passes.
Elizabeth

Re: Junior figure skating champion goes missing in Moscow

Post by Elizabeth »

fred wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:22 pm Police have deployed search dogs in an effort to find 16-year-old Alina Gorbacheva, who was last seen entering a park

https://www.rt.com/russia/582050-russia ... r-missing/

It's still a mystery. Lets hope she is alright.

If I guess correctly that should be Zaryadye park, just East of the Kremlin. and somewhat south of the Church. (Google maps is your friend). I think the authorities will find out more as time passes.
The latest news is that she was found in a cinema.

She was the Russian Junior Champion last season.
fred

Re: Junior figure skating champion goes missing in Moscow

Post by fred »

Well, that's good. I'll keep my eyes open today to see if I can fnd out more.