Barb Underhill spotting....

This is where we can talk about things not included in the forums above. Still board rules apply, so no hurtful posts are allowed Exchange recipes, talk about your hobbies, there's been some great discussions about Downton Abbey, and so on.
Elizabeth

Barb Underhill spotting....

Post by Elizabeth »

Although many here may have been hoping for a team from Canada to win the 2021 Stanley Cup, some of us on this board would be happy to see that lady in the bright blue coat on the right of this photo from Tampa. "Our" Barb works on skating skills with the team :)

happyheini

Re: Barb Underhill spotting....

Post by happyheini »

how nice, would we be fun if she came and paid us a visit, after all the board still "used to be Barb's" :D
fred

Post by fred »

Well, no freakin' wonder Montreal lost! :o :roll: ;) They never had a chance.

As far as Barb coming back here. I have mentioned it before, and got a non-reply. That was just a few years ago, but I think she's got a new life now, and with at least a moral share of 2 Stanley Cups, she may have truly cut her ties with figure skating. Of course, now that I have said this, she may turn up, BUT, since the board is closed to new members, unless they contact me first by email, then I can at least say I'll be the first to know. I don't want to go bothering Barb again with the same question. She knows where to find me if she wants to.
When I closed the board to new members, we were getting over 50 bots a day registering fort membership and it was taking a lot of my time just to delete the bogus accounts. If anyone wants to join the group, *please* email me at the address in the Blue Banner at the top of the page, and I'll set up an account for you.
kittykins

Post by kittykins »

Good for Barb! Looking good! :)
"At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death, And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.” (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis)