Merry Christmas

This is where we can talk about things not included in the forums above. Still board rules apply, so no hurtful posts are allowed Exchange recipes, talk about your hobbies, there's been some great discussions about Downton Abbey, and so on.
happyheini

Merry Christmas

Post by happyheini »

Wishing you all a very happy and peaceful Christmas time and may the New Year be all that you wish it to be.
Thank you Fred, Elizabeth and All for being such good friends and for keeping this the best forum to be for figure skating fans. Heini
Elizabeth

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Elizabeth »

Best wishes right back to you for Christmas and the New Year.

Hope to have you as a "seat mate" at another competition before too long!
fred

Post by fred »

It is that season. isn't it?! Ho Ho Ho!
I wish a Merry Christmas to all here. (or whatever holy day(s) you may be celebrating at this time of year). It's important to remember the love we have for one another. I appreciate the privilege of being associated with you all who love the beauty and power of figure skating. Blessings.
kittykins

Post by kittykins »

Sorry I didn't get on here yesterday. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and are having a fun Boxing Day. Any sales? Dad and I got a bit of a bug as of today...just recovering. :| :?
"At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death, And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.” (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis)
Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth »

kittykins wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:23 pm Sorry I didn't get on here yesterday. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and are having a fun Boxing Day. Any sales? Dad and I got a bit of a bug as of today...just recovering. :| :?
I attended church services on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I had dinner with friends on Christmas and will be enjoying some leftovers with friends later today. I stay clear of the madding crowds on Boxing Day :D

Hope everyone feels well soon if under the weather at this time.
kittykins

Post by kittykins »

Elizabeth wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:48 pm
kittykins wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:23 pm Sorry I didn't get on here yesterday. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and are having a fun Boxing Day. Any sales? Dad and I got a bit of a bug as of today...just recovering. :| :?
I attended church services on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I had dinner with friends on Christmas and will be enjoying some leftovers with friends later today. I stay clear of the madding crowds on Boxing Day :D

Hope everyone feels well soon if under the weather at this time.
Thanks. We're feeling better today.

I went to church on Sunday and also Christmas Eve and both were really nice services. This was in the church where I grew up so that was nice too. When I say that though I mean the people, not the building, as they got a new building when I was in my 20's. We had a celebration at my sister's place which is across the street, so really handy. We've had celebrations for 4 family birthdays and will have another one tomorrow. ;)
"At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death, And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.” (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis)
fred

Post by fred »

I got to spend a week with my cat. (Friends are looking after him, but they were going away, so I got to cat sit in their place for a week, over Christmas). We both felt an emotional break when we finally had to leave. He's a little upset with me for dumping him a second time.
kittykins

Post by kittykins »

fred wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:22 pm I got to spend a week with my cat. (Friends are looking after him, but they were going away, so I got to cat sit in their place for a week, over Christmas). We both felt an emotional break when we finally had to leave. He's a little upset with me for dumping him a second time.
I can see how this would give you mixed feelings. I hope it was nice anyway.

Well, Happy New Year everyone!