Interested in attending a Skate Canada event this season?

This is where we discuss figure skating and skating related items. How did you favourite skaters perform, and so on? However we never speculate on the private lives of skaters, like who might be going out with whom, because that is poison and is not tolerated here. A good guideline is that if it's not publicly announced, in the papers etc. then it's probably best to leave it alone. Is it a gray area? Then write to me and ask.
Elizabeth

Interested in attending a Skate Canada event this season?

Post by Elizabeth »

Ticketing information about all of them can be found here: https://skatecanada.ca/2017/09/skate-ca ... 18-season/

Note that the Challenge event coming up Sept. 20-23 is already sold out.
happyheini

Re: Interested in attending a Skate Canada event this season?

Post by happyheini »

Hmm, Regina might be the closest - I have never attended a live event. Is anyone going to Skate Canada? Will have to see if it might conflict with my travels.
Elizabeth

Re: Interested in attending a Skate Canada event this season?

Post by Elizabeth »

I highly recommend attending a live competition event if you have the opportunity. Seeing the skating live gives you a much better idea of the speed, ice coverage, noise/silence of the blades, etc.

The line-up of skaters for Skate Canada this year is pretty impressive. I won't be there but will be in Vancouver for Canadians. I believe a member of the board will be in Regina, however.