Merry Christmas Everyone

This is where we can talk about things not included in the forums above. Still board rules apply, so no hurtful posts are allowed Exchange recipes, talk about your hobbies, there's been some great discussions about Downton Abbey, and so on.
kittykins

Merry Christmas Everyone

Post by kittykins »

Hello. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and happy New Year 2018!
"At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death, And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.” (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis)
fred

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone

Post by fred »

You too Kitty, and everyone, including those who only read here and never post. wish you all the very best of whatever you're celebrating this season. Wishes of peace & joy for all.
Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth »

Merry Christmas/Joyeux Noël/Seasons Greetings/Happy Holidays
from
Canada's Capital

We are definitely having a White Christmas. There's no skating on the Canal yet but there are several outdoor rinks operating, including one on Parliament Hill.

Hope everyone enjoys whatever they are celebrating, even if it's only a few extra days off work :)
kittykins

Post by kittykins »

Nice picture and thanks! :D

We're opening our gifts form most of the adults tonight which is a rarity for us. Then my niece and family are coming late tonight with their 4 children, 4 years old and under. Our celebration tomorrow will be with her family and then our dinner I'm assuming. The little ones just can't last through the marathon celebration we usually have on Christmas day. It will still be long enough!
"At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death, And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.” (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis)