My email

This is where we can talk about things not included in the forums above. Still board rules apply, so no hurtful posts are allowed Exchange recipes, talk about your hobbies, there's been some great discussions about Downton Abbey, and so on.
fred

My email

Post by fred »

Please be advised that my email is down and hopefully only for a short time. As usual I am also having problems with security on my home computer and I'm working on that now. The web site seems to be functioning as usual, than goodness.
Elizabeth

Re: My email

Post by Elizabeth »

Hope you get it "sorted" quickly, Fred!
fred

Post by fred »

It's back now. The web hosting company had an attack that lasted 2 days,... or took two days to fix. They have put in place more security to see that it doesn't happen again.... Oh, it just started snowing here and this is the first snow that is staying on the ground. Anyway, it also seems to have blocked a great deal of spam that I was getting, and it's not coming back. That is solid. :D
I've done stuff on my home computer that helps in the re-organisation of data, and I'll be busy with that for a while, but things are back to normal.
Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth »

Good news, Fred.
kittykins

Post by kittykins »

Yes, that's very good!
"At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death, And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.” (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis)