Christmas Wishes

This is where we can talk about things not included in the forums above. Still board rules apply, so no hurtful posts are allowed Exchange recipes, talk about your hobbies, there's been some great discussions about Downton Abbey, and so on.
happyheini

Christmas Wishes

Post by happyheini »

Wishing you all a cosy and quiet Christmas and may the New Year bring back all we missed so much. Stay safe Heini
Judy

Re: Christmas Wishes

Post by Judy »

And the same good wishes to you Heidi and the other visitors to the board. Special thanks to Fred ( did you get your new computer?) and to Elizabeth for the the time she devotes to keeping us informed.

Be safe.
Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth »

Merry Christmas! Joyeux Noel! Feliz Navidad! Happy Holidays!

May we all stay safe and well over the holiday season, "celebrate" to the extent possible, and may things start to improve, slowly and surely, as we enter 2021.

kittykins

Post by kittykins »

Merry Christmas to you all and I hope you have a wonderful holiday time. Happy New Year 2021 and may it be a promising year of healing for us all!
"At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death, And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.” (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis)
fred

Post by fred »

The best of Christmas wishes, or whatever you may be celebrating this time of year.
I wish peace & good health for everybody. With all the bad news of the day and the past year and ignorant politicians making it worse, we can still create pockets of love & caring and build, maybe not Heaven, but little pockets of heavenly like behaviour, because we need that more than ever now. I pray for blessings on everyone.