Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

This is where we can talk about things not included in the forums above. Still board rules apply, so no hurtful posts are allowed Exchange recipes, talk about your hobbies, there's been some great discussions about Downton Abbey, and so on.
kittykins

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

Post by kittykins »

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy family and/or friend time during this holiday season. I also include those who celebrate a different holiday than Christmas. May you all have a wonderful 2020 and happy New Year! I got a special gift from my older nephew today when we opened some gifts earlier to reduce the excitement tomorrow for the little ones. It was the poster from the Rock the Rink Tour in Brandon with all of their signatures. I now have to figure out where to hang it... :lol:
"At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death, And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.” (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis)
fred

Re: Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

Post by fred »

A lovely gift, Kitty. Best of the season to everybody. Peace & Joy.
kittykins

Re: Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

Post by kittykins »

Thanks Fred!
"At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death, And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.” (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis)