Time Change/Yard Waste Recycling

This is where we can talk about things not included in the forums above. Still board rules apply, so no hurtful posts are allowed Exchange recipes, talk about your hobbies, there's been some great discussions about Downton Abbey, and so on.
kittykins

Time Change/Yard Waste Recycling

Post by kittykins »

With all the hype of Halloween, it's easy to forget that this is happening this weekend. Fall back and (hopefully) get another hour of sleep! Also, at least here, yard waste pick up is this week as well. I'm putting out mine tomorrow.
Time Change Fall 2018.jpg
Leaf Recycling.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death, And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.” (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis)
Elizabeth

Re: Time Change/Yard Waste Recycling

Post by Elizabeth »

I put a time change reminder in the thread for this weekend's GP competition :) In Europe the "fall back" happened last weekend.

In Ottawa we have green bin/yard waste pick-up every week.
kittykins

Re: Time Change/Yard Waste Recycling

Post by kittykins »

Elizabeth wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:55 am I put a time change reminder in the thread for this weekend's GP competition :) In Europe the "fall back" happened last weekend.

In Ottawa we have green bin/yard waste pick-up every week.
So I'm putting out my yard waste while I rake like a maniac, and I realize no one else is doing it. Yup, you got it...next week! :lol:

When I visit my family in Manitoba, they have the same type of system as they do in Ottawa. I think it's definitely a superior way of doing things. I wonder what century they'll switch to that here! :lol:
"At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death, And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.” (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis)