Happy Canada Day weekend!

This is where we can talk about things not included in the forums above. Still board rules apply, so no hurtful posts are allowed Exchange recipes, talk about your hobbies, there's been some great discussions about Downton Abbey, and so on.
Elizabeth

Happy Canada Day weekend!

Post by Elizabeth »

With the heat warnings all over the country it will be important to stay as cool as possible and definitely to stay hydrated.

Enjoy the weekend, whatever you are doing!

happyheini

Re: Happy Canada Day weekend!

Post by happyheini »

thank you ,Elizabeth. It will be cooler here in the West. Happy Canada Day to All.
fred

Post by fred »

Yes, I too wish everybody a happy Dominion Day. :D :lol: :lol:
Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth »

kittykins

Post by kittykins »

fred wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:38 am Yes, I too wish everybody a happy Dominion Day. :D :lol: :lol:
Oh you...lol. I remember the days when it was called that as well. When it was Canada's Centennial we were also given the old flags. I wonder whether I'll find the flags in my Dad's basement some day, lol.

I hope you all had a happy Canada Day! I had a friend over and we watched Mama Mia in preparation for the sequel to come to the theatre. I couldn't go to the city party as I have a bruised toe and therefore sore foot. It rained anyway....No fireworks that I could see, but I heard people setting them off on their own.
"At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death, And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.” (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis)