HA! Got caught again.

This is where we can talk about things not included in the forums above. Still board rules apply, so no hurtful posts are allowed Exchange recipes, talk about your hobbies, there's been some great discussions about Downton Abbey, and so on.
fred

HA! Got caught again.

Post by fred »

It said hockey was supposed to be at 7:00 PM and it is, but that's Eastern time. I have to wait another hour, ***so nobody tell me what's happened*** :D :lol: :lol: :roll: :)
Elizabeth

Re: HA! Got caught again.

Post by Elizabeth »

fred wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:16 pm It said hockey was supposed to be at 7:00 PM and it is, but that's Eastern time. I have to wait another hour, ***so nobody tell me what's happened*** :D :lol: :lol: :roll: :)
It will be live when it starts everywhere, Fred :lol:
kittykins

Post by kittykins »

I wish they'd showed the score on the channel with skating since they kept advertising it, LOL. :?
"At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death, And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.” (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis)
fred

Post by fred »

Yes, I know, Elizabeth. that's why I put up all the smilies and laughing faces. I've been seeing the technical scores up at the top of the screen, but they often carry bad news, so I cant say I like them. I like to focus on the skater, and I think the numbers distract from that.