Old Member returning.

I will post board issues here, and announce when I am going to prune old messages, or try another update. (It'll be a long time before I try that again). But if you're having problems with the board, I certainly do, or if you have a request about a feature, then this is the place for that.
fred

Old Member returning.

Post by fred »

I've been contacted by a former Board member, I think, and we'll get her on-board soon, I hope. I'm just waiting for her to email me again so we can set up her registration... My goodness the board is growing!!!
kittykins

Re: Old Member returning.

Post by kittykins »

That's great! I've been liking the discussion in the Olympic threads. I think it's nice to discuss what's happening.
"At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death, And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.” (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis)
fred

Post by fred »

I thought I'd hear back from her last night. I hope she hasn't disappeared.
kittykins

Post by kittykins »

Hopefully it all works out.
"At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death, And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.” (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis)
fred

Post by fred »

I never heard from them again & they didn't answer my email, (or at least I never got a reply, so we'll have to leave it where it is, I guess.
kittykins

Post by kittykins »

That's strange...hopefully they will join! I'd certainly like to have more discussion on the board about various skating and off topic topics.