The Web site is paid for, for another year.

I will post board issues here, and announce when I am going to prune old messages, or try another update. (It'll be a long time before I try that again). But if you're having problems with the board, I certainly do, or if you have a request about a feature, then this is the place for that.
fred

The Web site is paid for, for another year.

Post by fred »

I'll just catch the URL fee when it's due and that'll complete the business.
Elizabeth

Re: The Web site is paid for, for another year.

Post by Elizabeth »

fred wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:28 pm I'll just catch the URL fee when it's due and that'll complete the business.
Thank you, Fred :D
happyheini

Post by happyheini »

Thank you Fred. Let us know if you ever need a contribution. It would a be loss to us few faithful friends of figure skating and this particular board.
fred

Post by fred »

Well, I can't claim to have a long future ahead of me. Another heart Cat Scan next month.
kittykins

Post by kittykins »

I hope all goes well with that Fred! Remember there is so much they can do for heart conditions these days!
"At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death, And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.” (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis)
fred

Post by fred »

I know.
kittykins

Post by kittykins »

fred wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:59 amI know.
Well, hang in there! I hope all goes well!
"At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death, And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.” (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis)
fred

Post by fred »

Thanks. I'm pretty sure it will in the short term.
fred

Post by fred »

Well another year has gone by and Ditto for the Board, I got the payment made and judging from the difference in comments from last year, I must be in better health, because I feel pretty good.
No worries abiout the payment for the website. I've got it easily covered these days. I'm even thinking of a vacation, maybe BC, both ways by train(?) Either that or a couple of weeks on the beach in Cuba, which would be cheaper, and quite welcomed when winter sets in here. Still a lot of details to be worked out and none of it is certain. Just dreaming for the time being.
Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth »

Dreams are good to have, Fred :)
happyheini

Post by happyheini »

Dreaming is part of the joy of travel and all kinds of planning. Thank you for another for our tiny group to meet.