Finding things to do.

I will post board issues here, and announce when I am going to prune old messages, or try another update. (It'll be a long time before I try that again). But if you're having problems with the board, I certainly do, or if you have a request about a feature, then this is the place for that.
fred

Finding things to do.

Post by fred » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:04 pm

I am doing quite well with this pandemic. I stay at home and order stuff online or by phone. Then it gets delivered free of charge to my door. For food and stuff like that, I leave an order at the store and they pick my order for me and a friend usually goes around and picks up the order that is already paid for by credit card, and they bring it to my door. I've only been out once in 3 weeks.
I'm building an electric guitar from a kit. Did I mention that. It's going quite well. I'm having fun with it.

Elizabeth

Re: Finding things to do.

Post by Elizabeth » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:28 pm

Well done, Fred :)

I have been quite impressed with the actions and messages from my home province during these challenging times.

I'm glad you are able to "stay the blazes home"!

happyheini

Post by happyheini » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:08 pm

Good to hear from you, Fred. I too am impressed how you take this situation in stride. Perhaps we will see a video concert on your new guitar one day soon.

Best wishes to all of you on this Board, we will get through this.

Oh, and happy solitary Easter

kittykins

Post by kittykins » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:47 pm

Good for you Fred. I've watched a number of church services online and am trying to keep busy. It's hard, but what can one do. I didn't sleep well last night which has affected my mood. Take care.
The anniversary of my 50 years of watching skating!

fred

Post by fred » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:53 pm

I saw a cartoon on "Mastodon" the other day. Someone had photo-shopped a box of bleach. The very convincing box front said "Clorox Chewables." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:36 pm

fred wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:53 pm
I saw a cartoon on "Mastodon" the other day. Someone had photo-shopped a box of bleach. The very convincing box front said "Clorox Chewables." :lol: :lol: :lol:
Those particularly comments from "Agent Orange" have led to lots of cartoons and memes.

fred

Post by fred » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:54 pm

Oooo, the possibilities.
"Agent Orange!" -- I love that.

kittykins

Post by kittykins » Sun May 17, 2020 9:59 pm

I'm glad you are doing well Fred.
The anniversary of my 50 years of watching skating!

fred

Post by fred » Tue May 19, 2020 12:41 pm

I hope you are doing well too Kitty. I made a pizza from scratch the day before yesterday and it was quite good. Yesterday I made a cherry pie, which was also quite good. Today I'll make a Chinese style dish which is much more healthy, :D
I've also put out a humming bird feeder, and I've got loads of housecleaning to do & laundry, etc.