Has anyone noticed that the old board is unreachable.

I will post board issues here, and announce when I am going to prune old messages, or try another update. (It'll be a long time before I try that again). But if you're having problems with the board, I certainly do, or if you have a request about a feature, then this is the place for that.
fred

Has anyone noticed that the old board is unreachable.

Post by fred »

There is a SQL error when I try to go there. I think I should take down the files since it is not working. Any objections?
Elizabeth

Re: Has anyone noticed that the old board is unreachable.

Post by Elizabeth »

fred wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:02 pm There is a SQL error when I try to go there. I think I should take down the files since it is not working. Any objections?
I haven't tried to go anywhere but here, Fred :)
kittykins

Post by kittykins »

I also haven't gone there, so it's fine with me for you to take them down. Thanks for all your work, Fred.
"At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death, And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.” (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis)
fred

Post by fred »

Well, this one is still up & running and it should stay that way for a while. It's only t he old board for which I will remove the files. If people haven't been going there, and there's likely no way any of us could now, then there won't be much impact on anyone. I just wanted to let people know. It may be a few days before I get to it. I may try to put a re-direct link to this board just in case someone tries to go there.
A good thing to remember, the days are now getting longer. :) :) :!:
kittykins

Post by kittykins »

Amen about the days!! February can't come soon enough!
"At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death, And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.” (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis)
kittykins

Post by kittykins »

How are you doing Fred?