Skater baby news

This is where we discuss figure skating and skating related items. How did you favourite skaters perform, and so on? However we never speculate on the private lives of skaters, like who might be going out with whom, because that is poison and is not tolerated here. A good guideline is that if it's not publicly announced, in the papers etc. then it's probably best to leave it alone. Is it a gray area? Then write to me and ask.
Elizabeth

Skater baby news

Post by Elizabeth »

According to news published (in Russian) from the Finlandia Trophy, Scott Moir revealed that he and his fiancée Jackie are the parents of a 7 month old daughter :) Apparently he said that he hoped Tessa would be a role model for her when she grows up :D
happyheini

Re: Skater baby news

Post by happyheini »

Good news.
Once again many thanks to you Elizabeth for tirelessly keeping us informed and on our toes to find out amazing news from the skating world, despite hardly ever receiving a response. Be assured that and most of us do check this site daily, especially now that the season has started.
Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth »

Thanks for that reassurance, Heini :)
fred

Post by fred »

It's amazing research, Elizabeth. I'm sure it's appreciated by the many people who drop by the board and never join in as well as by out depleted number of members.
Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth »

Meanwhile, in Alaska Keegan Messing already has his son Wyatt on the ice, according to his Instagram post!

fred

Post by fred »

Cute little fella isn't he? I think he'll make the Olympics in 2038 ;) Unless, of course Covid-37 prevents it. :roll: