NEW REGISTRATIONS MUST EMAIL BOARD ADMINISTRATOR!

This is where we discuss figure skating and skating related items. How did you favourite skaters perform, and so on? However we never speculate on the private lives of skaters, like who might be going out with whom, because that is poison and is not tolerated here. A good guideline is that if it's not publicly announced, in the papers etc. then it's probably best to leave it alone. Is it a gray area? Then write to me and ask.
Unclefred
Site Admin

NEW REGISTRATIONS MUST EMAIL BOARD ADMINISTRATOR!

Post by Unclefred »

If you are having trouble registering, it's likely because new registrations are disabled. Now that doesn't mean we don't want new members. It's just for security reasons, because we/I don't want robots registering and spreading spam all over the Board. The up side is that when you join, there should be no spam, or extremely rarely.
So if you want to join the Board and talk about figure skating with some awsome people, then send me an email. My address is skightly "munged" in the blue banner at the top of the page. So just replace the (at) with the usual @ sign and the (dot) with the usual dot and you can email me. I will either lower the shields for a few minutes or hours while you register, or if you're having problems I can do it for you or render assistance. We love to have new skating fans on the board and we'll all try to keep the conversation pleasant, as has been our tradition here for many years.
If you email me and you don't hear back, then check your email Junk folder and SPAM folder. If my name is in your address book, it makes it more reliable.
OH, and please don't reply to this post.