The Thank You Canada tour!

This is where we discuss figure skating and skating related items. How did you favourite skaters perform, and so on? However we never speculate on the private lives of skaters, like who might be going out with whom, because that is poison and is not tolerated here. A good guideline is that if it's not publicly announced, in the papers etc. then it's probably best to leave it alone. Is it a gray area? Then write to me and ask.
Elizabeth

Re: The Thank You Canada tour!

Post by Elizabeth »

Judy wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:11 am I read that as Sunday, the 7th. Brief moment of panic thinking I missed it because PVR is set for the 10th.
Looking forward to the broadcast.
Ooops - it is Sunday (the 10th) at 7 :)
Elizabeth

Re: The Thank You Canada tour! [aka new Virtue & Moir tour]

Post by Elizabeth »

Tessa and Scott are doing "two days of media" beginning with CTV's "Your Morning" tomorrow morning (April 9, 2019) - this will be related to their new tour that, reportedly, will go across Canada and make some stops outside of Canada, beginning this fall. I'm not sure what they will be calling this tour (yet). Stay tuned....
kittykins

Re: The Thank You Canada tour!

Post by kittykins »

Great! I think we're on the (projected) list here for the next tour. Our arena here wouldn't accommodate their lights and equipment they brought with them. So, some skating fans went to Sudbury. I was fortunately in the Brandon area and was able to catch that show.
"At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death, And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.” (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis)