Duhamel & Radford confirm their retirement

This is where we discuss figure skating and skating related items. How did you favourite skaters perform, and so on? However we never speculate on the private lives of skaters, like who might be going out with whom, because that is poison and is not tolerated here. A good guideline is that if it's not publicly announced, in the papers etc. then it's probably best to leave it alone. Is it a gray area? Then write to me and ask.
Elizabeth

Duhamel & Radford confirm their retirement

Post by Elizabeth »

Meagan retweeted this story which confirms Eric's comments in post-event interviews at the Olympics: http://ani-izzy.com/2018/02/16/duhamel- ... etirement/
kittykins

Re: Duhamel & Radford confirm their retirement

Post by kittykins »

Thanks for the article. I am surprised they have announced it officially during the Olympics. So often it comes afterwards. There was an article online about Eric and Adam Rippon being openly gay. I hadn't known that Adam had made a public statement. Certainly Eric has been very open about it the past couple of years. I've heard there was an article in our newspaper about it recently.

Wow, I'd forgotten about Craig Buntin being her partner, so many years have gone by. Although they seem to be mismatched in their sizes Erin and Megan were a good pair. I note that G & G were also very different in size and we know what happened with them!
"At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death, And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.” (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis)